Super Vacuum Manufacturing Company, an established locally owned family business that manufactures fire equipment and emergency vehicles; is looking for an energetic, self-starting:
This employee will operate shop tools, read prints, learn and apply valuable skills, and gain useful knowledge. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail.
Design & Production Engineer
- Design, Develop and Re-Work moderate to complex pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems of Fire Apparatus or other Heavy Duty Trucks and Automobiles.
- Produce 2D and 3D Models of all aspects of the Design. Including simulation and analysis of Design.
- Problem solving of Processes and Designs with minimal assistance.
- Produce, manage and implement Bill of Materials for products.
- Associates, Technical or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Drafting.
- 7+ Years of experience in Truck Body, Electrical and/or Plumbing Design and Engineering will be accepted instead of Degree.
- Mechanical Ability and Aptitude, knowing basic systems/designs of Automotive and Heavy Truck Body, Frame, Suspension and Drivetrain as well as how to construct, repair and maintain these various Systems.
- 4+ years of experience with CAD Systems, preferably AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
- Experience or knowledge of GD&T.
- Detail oriented, punctual and self-motivated Individual with the ability to stay on task and prioritize workload.
- Willingness to improve self and company through continued Education.
- Knowledge of Metal and Plastic Material Properties.
- Experience with/knowledge of Metal Fabrication Equipment including Waterjet, Laser, CNC Lathe, CNC Mill, manual Mill and Lathe, Tube Bending, Press Brakes, TGAW and MGAW Welders, Sheet Metal Roll and Beading Machines.
- General Computers Skills with Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook as well as Adobe PDF. Extensive Excel experience with Tables, Formulas and Rules is a positive.
- Organizational, leadership and problem solving skills.
SVI Trucks Refurb
The position will require candidate to possess entry level welding skills and general mechanical knowledge, training will be provided. Experience is not required, but a good work ethic is a must. Candidate will be taught working knowledge of fabrication processes, and sheet metal assembly and welding procedures. Starting pay DOE. Must be dependable, able to follow directions & pay attention to detail.
Press Brake Operator Trainee
Operator will be trained on the Accurpress precision press brake as part of a team of operators that will be working at times alone and in pairs. Candidate must have good work ethic, general computer skills, and willingness to learn, be able to follow instructions & pay attention to detail.
Low Voltage Lighting Installer
A new cutting-edge lighting manufacture that provides permanently mounted, low voltage lighting systems for personal residence and commercial properties. Systems are installed on new or existing structures and provide personalized multi-colored lighting for all occasions throughout the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Able to quickly familiarize with product installation.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Assembly of mechanical and low voltage electrical components.
• Product quality control
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Work with ladders and hydraulic lifting systems and comfortable with heights.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Regional Travel May be required
Education and Experience:
Satellite dish, surveillance camera or landscape lighting install experience helpful, licensed electrical contractor’s a plus. Roof/rain gutter installation/repair experience may also be considered.
Mechanical assembly/aptitude preferred.
Candidates must be drug free, able to contribute in a fast paced/team atmosphere, pass a pre-employment agility test and criminal background check. Must be able to lift 70+ pounds, climb ladders and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Super Vac offers excellent benefits including 401k, health insurance, and paid time off. To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Super Vacuum Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.