Super Vac Manufacturing Employment Opportunities
Welcome to Super Vacuum Manufacturing Company. We are an established locally owned family business with multiple brands that manufactures fire equipment and emergency vehicles.
Fabricator for our Fans Division: Experience is preferred but not required for a fabricator with working knowledge of fabrication equipment, hand tools and sheet metal. This position will work with band saws, grinders, tube benders and manual mills. We will train Starting pay DOE. Must be dependable, able to follow directions & pay attention to detail.
Foundry- knowledge of shop tools and experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Fabrication and/or welding experience would be helpful. Willing to train the right individual. The right candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, dependable and able to follow instructions.
Assembly Tech- looking for an assembly tech for our Truck Refurb Division. This position will operate shop tools, read prints, learn and apply valuable skills, and gain useful knowledge. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail.
Experienced Machinist– for our 2nd shift in our Command Light Division.
Two years of experience in manufacturing including set up and operation of CNC mills, manual lathes and drill presses preferred. Experience with Haas VF3 series machining center and SL30 horizontal lathe a plus. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be an organized.
Marketing Specialist to join our team in Fort Collins, CO.
This position will be responsible for producing and placing ads, producing marketing collateral, updating customer databases, managing websites and overall marketing tasks. The ideal candidate should be proficient in MS Office Suite, have excellent proofreading skills and pay strong attention to detail. Experience in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) preferred but not required.
•Content creation for website, social media, newsletters, etc
• Maintain various data/spreadsheets
• Maintain and update websites
• Product photo and video shoots
• Respond to additional marketing requests
• 2+ years’ experience in similar position preferred, current students and recent college graduates will be considered.
Skills and Special Requirements
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat).
• Knowledge of video editing software (Final Cut Pro or similar) a plus.
• Experience with web CMS (WordPress or similar)
• Excellent writing, proofreading, graphic layout and desktop publishing skills.
• Advanced in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
• Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple ongoing projects using existing resources preferred.
Candidates must be drug free, able to contribute in a fast paced/team atmosphere, pass a pre-employment agility test and criminal background check. Must be able to lift 70+ pounds, climb ladders and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Super Vac offers excellent benefits including 401k, health insurance, and paid time off.